This is the part where companies usually write a short intro about their values and culture, but we won’t write about it. We have a video!
Now back to the main topic.
WE’RE HIRING A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
In the Strategic Partnerships Department, we like to say we’re a part of Bornfight that signals the way for others. We use a combination of our consulting and sales skills, together with our knowledge of business models, strategies, markets and industries to help our clients grow their businesses. And, although it's a cliche, we really go by the "work hard, play harder" mantra. Anyways, if you want to join our team and support us in landing new clients and building long-term business partnerships, this is the best way to do it.
With Business Development, we are now building a new team within our Strategic Partnerships department. A team that will help our entire company grow even faster by identifying new business opportunities on the market, contacting potential clients and guiding them towards solutions that will help their businesses achieve progress. To build this team, we are looking for Business Development Representatives with experience in IT, sales and creating networks of contacts across a variety of industries. So, if you know how to warm up cold leads and turn them into qualified ones, send us your CV.
We recently held a webinar in which our Strategic Partnerships Director explained all the ins and outs of this position, as well as the way we see Business Development at Bornfight. Click this link to watch it!
- 1+ years of work experience in business development and IT (preferably in design and development agencies)
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian (C1) and English (C1), both written and spoken
- Good understanding of business concepts and models
- Good knowledge of digital production (business services)
- Good sales, negotiation and consulting skills
- Readiness to work proactively and learn about new technologies
- Willingness to take shorter or longer business trips
- Good teamworking skills
- Basic self-organisation ability
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Good understanding of local business environments (Croatia and neighbouring countries)
- Basic understanding of global business environments
- Being certified in sales or having completed sales trainings
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, industries and potential clients
- Create a presales pipeline, and carry out presales forecasts and analysis
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Contact and arrange business development meetings with prospective clients
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Actively work on defining and acquiring strategic partners and clients as a key part of the presales process
- Cooperate with the Strategic Partnerships Department and team specialists from other departments within the company
- Attend conferences, meetups, seminars and other relevant events as contributor
- Go on shorter or longer business trips
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU'LL ALSO GET:
- Awesome team buildings, dog-friendly office, in-office gym, rec room and game room
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external educations from industry experts
- Servers you can crash for “research purposes” (games & stuff)
- Access to a variety of industry-related books, magazines and additional reading materials
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a team leader and structured biannual meetings about personal development
- "Time In" counseling sessions with company psychologist about personal motivation, work-life balance, satisfaction & performance (optional & available for all)
- Working hours (flexible)
- A Macbook and a smartphone
- Parking spaces for rent in the office building garage and secure storage for bikes
READY TO APPLY? JUST SEND US THESE FILES:
- Your CV
- Proof of motivation - whatever helps you show your ambitions.
Submit your application in Croatian and/or English.