This is the part where companies usually write a short intro about their values and culture, but we won’t write about it. We have a video!
Now back to the main topic.
WE’RE HIRING A DIGITAL DESIGN INTERN
Our Digital Design department is fully focused on creating digital products, mobile applications, websites and other interactive solutions that completely revolve around users and their needs. This user-centered mindset and a strong emphasis on user experience earned them a large number of prestigious awards such as Awwwards site of the day, FWA of the day, CSS Design Award website of the day and Awwwards User’s Choice Agency of the Year.
We're currently in the process of upgrading the team, so we’re looking for designers with a keen eye for detail and the motivation to learn about digital design - all with the goal of helping us create even better digital products, tools and applications that will help others achieve progress. We’re looking for students who want to constantly upgrade their design skills, learn from colleagues and share knowledge, and who are never content with the average.
If you want to create digital solutions that revolve around users, love to solve all kinds of different user problems and always strive to deliver pixel perfect design, we’d love to see your portfolio!
- Currently pursuing BA/BS or MA/MS
- Student employment contract
- Available to work at least 20 hours per week
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian (C1) and English (B2), both written and spoken
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or Sketch
- Basic knowledge of web typography
- Interest in the field of User Experience
- Interest in the field of mobile app development
- Good communication skills
- Basic teamworking skills
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Experience in the field of digital design
- Being active on platforms like Dribbble, Behance and Medium
- Being familiar with the principles of mobile design (mobile web, native apps)
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Utilise UX processes (sitemaps, user flows, wireframes...)
- Work on User Experience and Design for small web projects
- Collaborate with other members of the Digital Design team on medium-sized and large projects
- Assist other members of the Digital Design team in developing creative ideas and digital branding
- Take part in internal activities - educations, practices, assignments, internal design sessions, department promotion and research focused on innovations within the field of screen design
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Awesome team buildings, dog-friendly office, in-office gym, rec room and game room
- Lots of internal education from your colleagues & external education from industry experts
- Servers you can crash for “research purposes” (games & stuff)
- Access to a variety of industry-related books, magazines and additional reading materials
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a team leader and structured biannual meetings about personal development
- "Time In" counseling sessions with company psychologist about personal motivation, work-life balance, satisfaction & performance (optional & available for all)
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible working hours
- A Macbook and an extra monitor
- Parking spaces for rent in the office building garage and secure storage for bikes
READY TO APPLY? JUST SEND US THESE FILES:
- Your portfolio (Behance and Dribbble are an added plus)
- Your CV
- Your motivational letter or video (tell us why you want to join us)
Submit your application in Croatian and/or English.