WE’RE HIRING A DIGITAL DESIGNER
Even though we’re sure you’ve read all about the Bornfight culture, we like to think that designers are quite special in that regard. Apart from nerding out when it comes to typefaces and having a weird sense of humour, our design team also takes pride in its creativity and enthusiastic culture.
And now it’s time to add someone new to this creative bunch.
So, how do you know if you’d be a great fit for the team?
You take pride in your work, and know how to create a nice-looking, mouth-watering design. That being said, you also realize that design only has meaning after it fulfills its goals for its users.
You also like to work with people who share your passion towards design (not to be confused with the “graphic design is my passion” meme), and who will support you in your crazy ideas. Also, you can give honest feedback (and accept one too)!
In order to create even better digital products, tools and applications that will help our partners and clients achieve progress, we decided to further strengthen and expand the expertise of our Digital Design team.
So, if you've got a keen eye for detail and you're motivated to excel in the field of digital design, your portfolio and CV are something we'd really like to see!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work on a variety of interesting digital projects (mainly websites)
- Work on medium-sized and large websites and occasionally collaborate with product and mobile designers to provide a full solution for a client
- Participate in mentoring new and junior team members, and share knowledge with them
- Develop user-focused interactive concepts and prototypes
- Cooperate with clients and present created solutions
- Prepare and lead discovery workshops, clearly define project requirements for yourself and other team members
- Validate design decisions and solutions with the rest of the design team
- Prepare deliverables like personas, user flows, journeys, sitemaps, wireframes, concepts, art direction suggestions - all the fun stuff
- Deliver assets to developers or other team members
- Create, improve and work with design systems
- Educate others and participate in educations
- Propose improvements for project work
- Cooperate with other digital production departments
- Participate in job promotion
- More than 4 years of experience in designing websites (experience in managing client expectation)
- Advanced knowledge of current design tools for prototyping, UI design (Figma, Sketch, Principle, AE)
- General knowledge of UX processes and methodologies
- Advanced art direction skills (examples of skill level/aesthetic style: Ben Mingo, Laguta&Laguta or Obys)
- Advanced level of concept creation (ie. story behind a design, reasoning for visual or information arrangement)
- Advanced knowledge of web typography
- Advanced knowledge of responsive design and mobile principles
- General understanding of HTML/CSS and how frameworks work
- Excellent organization skills
- Good knowledge of Croatian (C1) and English (B2) language, both written and spoken
- A team player mindset
- A knack for communication
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Having experience in designing digital products or mobile apps
- Being an active member of the community
- Being active on design platforms (Dribbble, Behance)
- Providing links to articles your wrote
- Holding talks on meetups or conferences
- Having good mentorship skills
- Having experience in leading a design team
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- A 13” Macbook Pro
- A smartphone of your choice with a business mobile plan
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a team leader, and structured biannual meetings about professional development
- Parking spaces and secure storage for bikes
- Access to a variety of industry-related books, magazines and additional reading materials
- Ability to modify your daily working hours according to your needs
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external educations from industry experts
- Most likely some new friends
READY TO APPLY? JUST SEND US THESE FILES:
- Your CV
- Your portfolio (this is a must)
- Links to your Behance and Dribbble profiles (this is an added plus)