This is the part where companies usually write a short intro about their values and culture, but we won’t write about it. We have a video!
Now back to the main topic.
WE’RE HIRING A HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
Members of our Human Resources department are enablers, as they enable us to constantly grow, advance and thrive both as people and as professionals. This process of enablement is the result of their unconditional dedication to cooperation with others, and that cooperation led to the creation of a working environment that fuels perpetual progress. Members of our Human Resources department are enablers.
Their team vision is to enable all members of the Bornfight team to turn themselves into people and professionals they desire to be!
The main purpose of our Human Resources department is to maximize the overall employee satisfaction and the overall working experience, and they do it through a variety of different processes and activities like employer branding, recruitment, selections, onboarding and people development. If you find that type of work interesting, we're certain you'll find the next paragraph interesting too!
Now we’re looking to further upgrade our Human Resources team with an experienced HR Specialist who’s really focused on creating and organizing educations, as well as people development and creating processes that will help all of our employees grow even faster. The ideal candidate would be a psychologist with previous experience in conducting job selections and experience, as well as strong interest in creating processes that will enable our employees to develop their soft skills and grow both professionally and personally.
If you have around 5 years of experience in HR, and you want to work in a flexible environment where you can freely propose and implement new processes, educations, activities and ways to improve the entire employee system, send us your CV and apply!
- MA in psychology
- Around 5 years of work experience in an equal or a similar positions
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian (C1) and English language (B2), both written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of human resource management (primarily in the areas of education, people development and selection)
- A team player mindset
- Self-organization & project-handling ability
- A knack for communicating & presenting
- Excellent facilitation and training skills
- Ability to independently create and develop HR processes and new projects within the field of education and people development
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Experience of working at an IT company
- Showing the will and interest to take on a team lead position in the future
- Good knowledge of methods and tools used in the field of education and people development (questionnaires, tests, methodologies)
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Take over existing educational and development activities, and introduce and develop new ones
- Organize, monitor and upgrade existing educations about soft skills, employee satisfaction models and people development
- Define models of cooperation between Bornfight and external associates (primarily within the field of soft and hard skill educations), and coordinate all defined activities
- Create and conduct educations, workshops and trainings on general and specific psychological skills
- Organize employee satisfaction surveys, analyze them, create reports based on results and organize action plans to improve satisfaction
- Conduct the selection process - psychological testing, interviews and candidate assessment
- Develop new projects and activities, primarily within your area of specialization (e.g. internal academies, internal training, people development plans etc.)
- Mentor and advise junior members of the team
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU'LL ALSO GET:
- An opportunity to work with a great team and develop HR processes in a supporting environment
- Awesome team buildings, dog-friendly office, in-office gym, rec room and game room
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external education from industry experts
- Access to a variety of industry-related books, magazines and additional reading materials
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a team leader and structured biannual meetings about personal development
- "Time In" counseling sessions with company psychologist about personal motivation, work-life balance, satisfaction & performance (optional & available for all)
- Ability to modify your daily working hours according to your needs
- A Macbook and an extra monitor, as well as a smartphone
- Parking spaces for rent in the office building garage and secure storage for bikes
READY TO APPLY? JUST SEND US THESE FILES:
- Your CV
- Your motivational letter or video (tell us why you want to join us)
Submit your application in Croatian and/or English.