This is the part where companies usually write a short intro about their values and culture, but we won’t write about it. We have a video!
WE’RE HIRING AN iOS DEVELOPER
To further improve our iOS expertise, we are now hiring an experienced (mid or senior) iOS developer to join our mobile team in Bornfight. An important part of our scope as a digital innovation agency includes a variety of mobile projects, both iOS and Android, from AR startups, complex B2B applications, IoT projects to Lifestyle&Social apps. Take a look at some of our previous projects: Lufthansa, Moja Žuja or Mediatoolkit.
We're looking for a person who understands the ins and outs of complex iOS projects - from the first workshop with a client, all the way to app publishing.
In short - if you're skilled in iOS development, able to deliver robust projects by making the right decisions, and love sharing your knowledge with others, this might be the right opportunity for you.
KEY JOB POINTS:
- Remote or office based position: you can choose your preferred option - both come with the possibility of modifying daily working hours according to your needs
- Salary: gross 17.000 - 28.000 HRK, depending on your experience and skill set
- Diverse and significant projects: a growing client list such as ours means the opportunity to expand your skill set in a wide range of industries
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop iOS apps in Swift
- Independently estimate and lead iOS projects
- Keep track of projects through task management and design tools (JIRA, Confluence, Figma, Invision...)
- Communicate project challenges with the team, client, other departments and management
- Continuously improve the iOS team processes & infrastructure
- Coordinate and mentor junior members of the team
- 2+ years of experience in iOS development and working on client-based projects
- Excellent knowledge of the iOS platform and frameworks, OOP, Swift, Xcode, Git, dependency management
- Excellent knowledge of the whole iOS app production process (specifications, client briefs, design guidelines/HIG, App Store, CI/CD)
- Competent in analytical thinking, team-work, decision-making and communication, including English proficiency (B2)
- Experience in leading a project (from a development perspective) - assigning tasks to other developers, making tech stack decisions, setting up projects from scratch
- Experience in giving project estimates
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- 13” Macbook Pro and an extra monitor
- A latest iPhone of your choice with an unlimited business plan
- Bonuses based on company success and employee tenure
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a team leader, and structured biannual meetings about personal development
- Career path which enables you to choose your preferred focus: specialist or managerial role
- Ability to modify your daily working hours according to your needs
- Awesome team buildings, a dog-friendly office, in-office gym, rec room and game room
- Secure parking spaces and storage for bikes
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external education possibilities
- Vacation days available immediately upon employment