This is the part where companies usually write a short intro about their values and culture, but we won’t write about it. We have a video!
Now back to the main topic.
WE’RE HIRING A JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER
In their own words, the mission of our Project Management department is to have complete control over the information and the space-time continuum. As our team keeps growing and our clients keep needing more technologically advanced applications, tools and digital products, the amount of information, space and time that needs to be controlled grows as well. That is why we decided to add a new Junior Project Manager to the team.
We're looking for a person who's interested in tech and business, and willing to constantly learn about various industries. So, if you usually describe yourself as strict but also adaptable, and you believe you can manage multiple projects, people, resources, assets and time, then we believe you could easily fit into our Project Management team and we would love to see your CV!
- BA and/or MA degree (students close to graduation may also apply)
- At least one year of experience in the IT industry (preferably in a project management role)
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian (C1) and English (B2) language, both written and spoken
- Basic knowledge of development methodologies (primarily agile/scrum) and project life cycle
- Familiarity with cross device/platform/browser technologies
- Adaptability to new tools and procedures
- A solution-oriented mindset and a team player attitude
- Self-organization & project-handling ability
- A knack for communicating & presenting
In addition to this open position for a Junior Project Manager, we also have an open position for a Project Manager. Click the link to see all the details!
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Experience in managing/leading projects
- Technical knowledge of development
- Certifications in the field of project management or organization (preferably agile/scrum)
- Basic risk/crisis management skills
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage small and medium-sized projects for local and international clients
- Define project scope, timeline and budget
- Write and edit documentation
- Communicate with clients - define requirements, report and educate
- Define and update weekly production plans
- Cooperate with members of the Project Management team and production departments
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Awesome team buildings, dog-friendly office, in-office gym, rec room and game room
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external educations from industry experts
- Access to a variety of industry-related books, magazines and additional reading materials
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with team leader and structured biannual meetings about personal development
- "Time In" counseling sessions with team psychologist about personal motivation, work-life balance, satisfaction & performance (optional & available for all)
- Flexible working hours
- A Macbook, an extra monitor and a smartphone
- Parking spaces for rent in the office building garage and secure storage for bikes
READY TO APPLY? JUST SEND US THESE FILES:
- Your CV
- Your motivational letter or video (tell us why you want to join us)
Submit your application in Croatian and/or English.