This is the part where companies usually write a short intro about their values and culture, but we won’t write about it. We have a video!
Now back to the main topic.
WE’RE HIRING A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
One of our company goals has always been to create a workplace where developers can quickly grow their professional careers and use all of their skills to create innovative products, software, apps and websites. We've come really close because we aren't growing the team with 'lone wolves', but developers who want to learn something new, who want to share that knowledge with others and who are ready to jump into that problem-solving mode whenever they encounter any kind of challenge. And, of course, have fun while they're doing it!
Here's a bit of the atmosphere you'll experience if you apply and join our team.
- At least a year of experience in the field of web development, private projects count!
- Good knowledge of PHP7 and MySQL or similar database
- Good knowledge of git
- Good communication skills
- A team player attitude
- Good self-organisation & researching ability
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Experience with a PHP framework
- Experience in working with APIs in general
- Experience with testing your code
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Plan, structure and implement small and medium web projects and APIs
- Give your input and actively participate in various brainstormings
- Maintain active projects
- Work and experiment with stuff you’re interested in
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Awesome team buildings, dog-friendly office, in-office gym, rec room and game room
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external educations from industry experts
- Servers you can crash for “research purposes” (games & stuff)
- Library filled with more industry-related books than you could ever read
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a team leader and structured biannual meetings about personal development
- "Time In" counseling sessions with team psychologist about personal motivation, work-life balance, satisfaction & performance (optional & available for all)
- Working hours (flexible)
- A Macbook and a smartphone
- Parking spaces for rent in the office building garage and secure storage for bikes
READY TO APPLY? JUST SEND US THESE FILES:
- Your CV
- Your motivational letter (tell us why you want to join us)
- Links to some great code you created (this one’s optional)
Submit your application in Croatian and/or English.