This is the part where companies usually write a short intro about their values and culture, but we won’t write about it. We have a video!
Now back to the main topic.
WE’RE HIRING A JUNIOR SOFTWARE TESTER
Here's the deal - sometimes people make mistakes, sometimes there are bugs and sometimes things just don't work as expected for whatever reason. That's why we have the Quality Assurance team. As Quality Assurance is a crucial part of every project, the task of this team is to go above and beyond in order to pick apart and break products, software, apps and websites we create, and document all of the flaws they encounter.
To further upgrade our QA team with new sharp-eyed problem-solvers, we're looking for people who can put themselves in users' shoes, examine websites and applications from their point of view, and detect when something is off. It's not important if your background and education are technical or not, what's important is that you're as passionate about tech as you're passionate about achieving a high standard of quality. So, to keep it brief - if you have an eye that can spot specific details and you can clearly explain your findings to others, send us your CV.
- Good bug-detecting skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian (C1) and English (B2), both written and spoken
- A passion for working with technology
- Problem-solving skills
- Good documentation skills
- Communication skills
- A team player mindset
- Basic self-organisation ability
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Basic knowledge of testing methodology
- Having experience in exploratory testing
- Having experience in API testing
- Having experience in Selenium testing
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design, develop and execute testing plans
- Detect and document software defects
- Verify and validate project functionalities on the most popular web browsers and mobile devices
- Try the best you can to break our web and mobile applications
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Awesome team buildings, dog-friendly office, in-office gym, rec room and game room
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external educations from industry experts
- Servers you can crash for “research purposes” (games & stuff)
- Access to a variety of industry-related books, magazines and additional reading materials
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a team leader and structured biannual meetings about personal development
- "Time In" counseling sessions with company psychologist about personal motivation, work-life balance, satisfaction & performance (optional & available for all)
- Working hours (flexible)
- A Macbook and a smartphone
- Parking spaces for rent in the office building garage and secure storage for bikes
READY TO APPLY? JUST SEND US THESE FILES:
- Your CV
- Your motivational letter or video (tell us why you want to join us)
- A document with a couple of sentences about an interesting bug you found
Submit your application in Croatian and/or English.