WE’RE HIRING A PRODUCT DESIGNER
Our team is looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our team. Our ideal team member would be a great communicator and a skillful executioner of digital products, consumer-oriented web applications or enterprise solutions that completely revolve around users and their needs, as well as business goals.
In order to create even better digital products, tools and applications that will help our partners and clients achieve progress and meet their business goals, we decided to further strengthen and expand the expertise of our Product Design team.
If you are experienced in going through the ropes of business requirements and user needs, and can successfully translate them into product strategy, you are the right candidate. Also, if you love to emerge into Information Architecture and concept exploration, and are really intrigued by people and human interaction, you should send us your CV as soon as possible!
You are driven by the idea of creating great digital experiences that are deeply integrated in user-centered product design processes, and you’re also comfortable talking to clients and the team.
As a Product Designer, you’ll be conducting discovery workshops or design sprints to gather insights, as well as exploring different solutions and validating your decisions, creating storyboards, wireframes, prototypes and user interface designs. Most importantly, you’ll lead the whole product design process, cooperate with clients and other team members, make your own decisions and sharpen your skills.
Interested in learning more about what it’s like to work in our team? Read all the details in our blog.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work on a variety of interesting digital products
- Work on medium-sized and large consumer-oriented web applications or enterprise solutions for local and international clients
- Develop user-focused interactive concepts and prototypes
- Conduct user research and discovery processes
- Cooperate with clients and present solutions to them
- Prepare and lead discovery workshops and design sprints
- Organize user interviews, discovery sessions, brainstormings, and design thinking workshops
- Test and validate design decisions and solutions
- Prepare deliverables like personas, user flows, journeys, sitemaps, wireframes, all the fun stuff
- Critique in-progress design work
- Evaluate the priority and effectiveness of concepts or solutions
- Deliver assets to developers or other team members
- Create, improve and work with design systems
- Educate others and participate in educations
- Mentor junior team members
- Provide and encourage feedback from other designers or our team
- Propose improvements for project work
- Cooperate with other digital production departments
- Participate in job promotion
- More than 3 years of experience in designing digital products
- Experience in managing client expectations
- Ability to present and argument your design solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
- Good understanding of how user research shapes a product
- Advanced knowledge of current design tools for prototyping and UI design (Sketch, Figma, After Effects...)
- Advanced knowledge of UX processes and methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of web typography
- Advanced knowledge of responsive web design and mobile principles
- General understanding of creating and managing design systems
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Croatian (C1) and English (B2), both written and spoken
- A team player mindset
- A knack for communication
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Being an active member of the community
- Being active on designer platforms (Dribbble, Behance)
- Providing links to articles you wrote
- Experience in holding a talk on a meetup or a conference
- Mentoring skills
- Having experience with leading a design team
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- A 13” Macbook Pro
- A smartphone of your choice with a business mobile plan
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a team leader, and structured biannual meetings about personal development
- Parking spaces for rent and free secure storage for bikes
- Access to a variety of industry-related books, magazines and additional reading materials
- Ability to modify your daily working hours according to your needs
- Awesome team buildings, a dog-friendly office, in-office gym, rec room and game room
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external educations from industry experts
- Most likely some new friends
READY TO APPLY? JUST SEND US THESE FILES:
- Your CV
- Your short motivational letter (tell us why you want to join us)
- Your portfolio (this is a must)
- Links to your Behance and Dribbble profiles (this is an added plus)
Submit your application in Croatian and/or English.
If you need some more info about us, our mindset and the way we operate, you can watch this video.