This is the part where companies usually write a short intro about their values and culture, but we won’t write about it. We have a video!
Now back to the main topic.
WE’RE HIRING A PROJECT MANAGER
Bornfight consists of 70 young tech believers who are on a mission to turn their motivation and expertise into successful projects for their clients all around the globe. Our philosophy of progress through determination, doing things that are challenging and going down unknown roads has led us to an incredible amount of success throughout the years. With both big and small projects from numerous different industries and countries, we always try to find something new and exciting that will inspire both us and the client, and keep us all ahead of the game.
Here are some of the projects where we innovated and pushed the boundaries:
- DataStream - an innovative trading platform
- Eye On The Goal - a US school improvement system
- MediaToolkit - a global media-monitoring tool
One of the key components of our success was the Project Management department whose goal is to create a structured environment where everything is stable, efficient, optimized and streamlined. Their work revolves around managing multiple projects, people, resources and time, but also around communicating with and educating our clients about technological solutions they could use to grow their businesses. As our clients keep needing more and more advanced applications, tools and digital products, the amount of projects and processes that need to be controlled and optimized grows as well. That is why we decided to add a new Project Manager to the team.
We're looking for a person who's interested both in tech and business, who is proactive about constantly looking for solutions and upgrading processes to make them more efficient, and is willing to learn about a variety of different industries. So, if you're aware of the fact that things don't always go as smoothly as planned, but you know how to keep them on the right track without losing control, then we believe you could fit into our Project Management team and we would love to see your CV!
- BA and/or MA degree
- 2+ years of experience in the IT industry (preferably in a project management role)
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian (C1) and English (B2) language, both written and spoken
- Advanced knowledge of development methodologies (primarily agile/scrum) and project life cycle
- Familiarity with cross device/platform/browser technologies
- Adaptability to new tools and procedures
- A solution-oriented mindset and a team player attitude
- Self-organization & project-handling ability
- Ability to advise, negotiate and be proactive in contact with clients
- Ability to make clients' ideas feasible by discussing business needs and values with them, defining MVPs and facilitating developers' estimation
In addition to this Project Manager position, we are also looking for a Junior Project Manager. If the requirements listed above seem high, take a look at the other open position!
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Experience in managing/leading projects
- Technical knowledge of development
- Certifications in the field of project management or organization (preferably agile/scrum master)
- Basic risk/crisis management skills
- Being passionate about new technologies
- Ability to think entrepreneurially
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage medium-sized and large projects for local and international clients
- Define project scope, timeline and budget
- Coordinate the development of design and software solutions, taking full ownership of the process if needed
- Create or facilitate the creation of user stories and other documentation when necessary
- Motivate, support and guide the project team
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and in line with quality standards
- Communicate with clients - define requirements, report and educate
- Define and update weekly production plans
- Look for improvements regarding the production process (creating new processes and adjusting existing processes if needed)
- Cooperate with members of the Project Management team and production departments
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Awesome team buildings, dog-friendly office, in-office gym, rec room and game room
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external educations from industry experts
- Access to a variety of industry-related books, magazines and additional reading materials
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with team leader and structured biannual meetings about personal development
- "Time In" counseling sessions with team psychologist about personal motivation, work-life balance, satisfaction & performance (optional & available for all)
- Flexible working hours
- A Macbook, an extra monitor and a smartphone
- Parking spaces for rent in the office building garage and secure storage for bikes
READY TO APPLY? JUST SEND US THESE FILES:
- Your CV
- Your motivational letter or video (tell us why you want to join us)
Submit your application in Croatian and/or English.