WE’RE HIRING A SENIOR UX/UI DESIGNER
Our team is looking for a seasoned UX/UI, or how people sometimes refer to product designer. A great communicator and a skillful executioner of digital products, mostly web applications or enterprise solutions that completely revolve around users and their needs, as well as business goals.
In order to create even better digital products, tools and applications that will help our partners and clients achieve progress, we decided to further strengthen and expand the expertise of our Digital Design team.
You are experienced in going through the ropes of business requirements and user needs, and can successfully translate them into product strategy.
You are driven by the idea of creating great digital experiences, deeply integrated in user-centered product design processes and comfortable talking to clients and the team.
You are able to conduct discovery workshops or design sprints to gather insights, explore different solutions and validate your decisions.
You love to emerge into Information Architecture and concept exploration, and are really intrigued by people and human interaction.
By using design processes, you can create storyboards, wireframes, prototypes and user interface designs.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work on a variety of interesting digital projects
- Work on medium-sized and large web applications or enterprise solutions for local and international clients
- Develop user-focused interactive concepts and prototypes
- Conduct user research and discovery processes
- Cooperate with clients and present solutions to them
- Prepare and lead discovery workshops and design sprints
- Test and validate design decisions and solutions
- Prepare User Experience deliverables like personas, user flows, journeys, sitemaps, wireframes, all the fun stuff
- Critique in-progress design work
- Evaluate the priority and effectivity of concepts or solutions
- Deliver assets to developers or other team members
- Create, improve and work with design systems
- Educate others and participate in educations
- Participate in mentoring team members and junior members
- Provide and encourage feedback from other designers or our team
- Propose improvements for project work
- Cooperate with other digital production departments
- Participate in job promotion
About Design team
We like to believe that we are inspiring the mindset shift by challenging the known and by constantly improving ourselves to create the most impactful solutions.
We believe that cultural fit and personal values go beyond design hard skills.
We provide support, collaboration, different ideas and a critical mindset. We empower members to find and reach solutions.
We are strong believers in honest and transparent communication.
That’s why we have regular feedback sessions which go both ways, weekly design meets, team activities like design critique, soft skill workshops, monthly one-on-ones, half-yearly career development and employee satisfaction conversations.
In the design team, we try to live by this Ten #000 Rules:
- Positive Team and Positive Atmosphere
- Do More With Less
- Knowledge Sharing and Mentoring
- Internal / External Promotion & Self Promotion
- Process Optimization and New Processes
- Solutions Rather Than Problems
- Self Initiative
- Taking Responsibility for Your Actions
- Deliver WOW Through Design
- Be Passionate, Determined & Humble
We experiment, fail, learn, solve challenges and grow together as a team and a company.
Bornfight is a group of highly motivated people who are on a mission to turn their passion and expertise into successful projects for their partners all around the globe.
Our philosophy of progress through determination, doing things that are challenging and sometimes a bit scary, and going down roads that are unknown, has led us to an incredible amount of success throughout the years.
We work in numerous different industries and countries, and we always try to find something new and exciting that will inspire both us and the client, and keep us all ahead of the game.
If you need some more info about us, our mindset and the way we operate, you can watch this video.
- More than 4 years of experience in designing digital products
- Experience in managing client expectations
- Advanced knowledge of current design tools for prototyping, UI design
- Advanced knowledge of UX processes and methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of web typography
- Advanced knowledge of responsive design and mobile principles
- General understanding of HTML/CSS and how frameworks work
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Croatian (C1) and English (B2), both written and spoken
- A team player mindset
- A knack for communication
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Being an active member of the community
- Being active on designer platforms (Dribbble, Behance)
- Providing links to articles you wrote
- Experience in holding a talk on a meetup or a conference
- Mentoring skills
- Having experience with leading a design team
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- A 13” Macbook Pro
- A smartphone of your choice with a business mobile plan
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a team leader, and structured biannual meetings about personal development
- Parking spaces and secure storage for bikes
- Access to a variety of industry-related books, magazines and additional reading materials
- Ability to modify your daily working hours according to your needs
- Awesome team buildings, a dog-friendly office, in-office gym, rec room and game room
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external educations from industry experts
- Most likely some new friends
READY TO APPLY? JUST SEND US THESE FILES:
- Your CV
- Your short motivational letter (tell us why you want to join us)
- Your portfolio (this is a must)
- Links to your Behance and Dribbble profiles (this is an added plus)
Submit your application in Croatian and/or English.