This is the part where companies usually write a short intro about their values and
culture, but we won’t write about it. We have a video!
Now back to the main topic.
WE’RE HIRING A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
One of our company goals has always been to create a workplace where developers can quickly grow their professional careers and use all of their skills to create innovative products, software, apps and websites. We've come really close because we aren't growing the team with 'lone wolves', but developers who want to learn something new, who want to share that knowledge with others and who are ready to jump into that problem-solving mode whenever they encounter any kind of challenge. And, of course, have fun while they're doing it!
Here's a bit of the atmosphere you'll experience if you apply and join our team.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the field of web development
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian (C1) and English language (B2), both written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of PHP (OOP) and MySQL
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Good knowledge of git
- Good communication skills
- A team player attitude
- Good self-organisation & researching ability
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Experience with the Symfony framework
- Experience with testing your code
- Experience with code reviews
- Experience with the git workflow
- Experience with using APIs and 3rd party integrations
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Plan, structure and implement applications, websites, APIs, databases, etc.
- Develop medium-sized and large web-based projects
- Give your input and actively participate in various brainstormings
- Maintain active applications
- Define daily responsibilities and tasks with Project Managers and team members
- Collaborate with the members of the Quality Assurance team
- Work and experiment with trending technologies
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Awesome team buildings, dog-friendly office, in-office gym, rec room and game room
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external educations from industry experts
- Servers you can crash for “research purposes” (games & stuff)
- Library filled with more industry-related books than you could ever read
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a team leader and structured biannual meetings about personal development
- "Time In" counseling sessions with team psychologist about personal motivation, work-life balance, satisfaction & performance (optional & available for all)
- Working hours (flexible)
- A Macbook and a smartphone
- Parking spaces for rent in the office building garage and secure storage for bikes
READY TO APPLY? JUST SEND US THESE FILES:
- Your CV
- Your motivational letter (tell us why you want to join us)
- Links to some great code you created (this one’s optional)
Submit your application in Croatian and/or English.