The mission of Bornfight is to build and scale digital products that help people achieve continuous and repeatable success.
Our philosophy of progress through determination, doing things that are challenging and sometimes a bit scary, and going down roads that are unknown, has led us to an incredible amount of success throughout the years. With both big and small projects from numerous different industries and countries, we always try to find something new and exciting that will inspire both us and the client, and keep all of us ahead of the game.
WE’RE HIRING A TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT
In this role, you will combine your strong technical know-how with business acumen to support the members of our Strategic Partnerships team during the presales and client acquisition processes. We consider you a bridge between our clients and our production teams, because you will focus on proposing technical solutions, proofing production estimates and translating client's business needs into concrete product specifications. By doing so, you'll ensure that every product we build for our clients has a strong technical backbone that can guide the entire product towards market success.
If this is something that interests you and that you're good at, we want to meet you!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support our Strategic Partnership managers in acquisitions by analyzing clients’ technical needs and suggesting high-level solutions which will ensure project success
- Collect technical requirements for all active projects
- Provide technical consultancy to the Sales team
- Understand and maximize complex solutions, and explain how they will benefit the customer's business
- Identify additional opportunities for cross-selling and upselling on active projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget (high-level) by cooperating with project managers, developers and designers on all ongoing projects
- Have a detailed overview of Bornfight’s solutions from a technical point, and cooperate with the Sales team to create clear and valuable solutions for our clients
- Have an excellent overview of the business, competition and latest industry trends
- 4+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Excellent communication and sales skills, ability to build rapport and trust
- Strong solution-oriented mindset and great presentation skills
- Good knowledge of technologies behind websites, web apps and mobile applications (Wordpress, JS, PHP, iOS, Android…)
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Basic knowledge of Project management methodologies (Project estimation)
- Previous experience in a similar role within the IT industry
- Understanding agency ways of working and mindset
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- A 13” Macbook Pro
- A smartphone of your choice with a business mobile plan
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a team leader, and structured biannual meetings about professional development
- Parking spaces and secure storage for bikes
- Access to a variety of industry-related books, magazines and additional reading materials
- Ability to modify your daily working hours according to your needs
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external educations from industry experts
- Most likely some new friends
READY TO APPLY? JUST SEND US THESE FILES:
- Your CV
- Your motivational letter (tell us why you want to join us)
Submit your application in Croatian and/or English.